To create your CSCPay Mobile account, you need only an email address and a mobile phone number for account verification. Because the app is used to manage funds and pay for laundry, we verify every CSCPay Mobile account for your security (and ours).
Here are the basic steps to create you account...
- Download the app for iOS or Android
- Launch the app
- Make a choice, and tap to...
- "Sign up with Email" using any email address and a password you choose
- "Continue with Google" to sign up (and sign in) using your Google account
- "Continue with Facebook" to sign up (and sign in) using your Facebook account
- If you choose to sign up using your email address, enter your email, desired password, and mobile number, then tap Next
- Enter the 4-digit verification code that we send to you by text message; if it doesn't arrive you can tap retry to have us send a new code. If the code you enter is correct, your account is created and you'll see the Home View of the app. If it's not right, try again.
If you choose to "Continue with Google" or "Continue with Facebook" on step 3, above, you will be presented with a series of prompts from the service you chose, and then returned to the CSCPay Mobile app to enter and verify your mobile phone number using the 4-digit code we send to you. Using Google or Facebook to sign up allows you to sign in without setting or remembering a password. Once your phone number has been verified, your account is created and you will be taken to the Home View of the app.