Starting December 17, 2019, an update of CSCPay Mobile has started to roll out for iOS (v2.2.7) and Android (v2.3.8).
This update introduces a redesign of My Account. Now featuring only settings directly related to the CSCPay Mobile app experience, this usability improvement reduces the potential for confusion surrounding laundry location, payment method, and more.
In the newly simplified My Account view, you can...
- See the Laundry Location that for many is auto-detected using Bluetooth when you first install and open the app in your laundry room. You can also search by zip and set your Laundry Location manually if needed.
- Add or update the Payment Method you want to use to add funds to the app
- Update the Email associated with your account
- Update the Mobile Number associated with your account, as applicable
- Update the Password for your account, note that if you if you signed up and sign in using your Google or Facebook account, your CSCPay Mobile account does not have a password to manage
Previously in the app, My Account included settings that were not directly related to or integrated tightly with the CSCPay Mobile experience. If you are looking for a setting that you no longer see in My Account in the app, you can still find it online. Simply sign in using the same credentials you use for the app, and tap "Profile Settings".